• Latest News

    Tuesday, August 1, 2017

    Ronaldinho: Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi? I pick Messi



    The colossal level headed discussion in football of late years has been who is the world's most noteworthy player: Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? 

    Previous Barcelona and Brazil star Ronaldinho had the inquiry put to him, and agreed with the Argentine, but insignificantly. 

    "The two [Messi and Ronaldo] are both incredible," Ronaldinho said amid a meeting in Costa Rica. 

    "Be that as it may, I need to pick Messi in light of the fact that he is my companion. 

    "The previous Brazil universal likewise talked about the eventual fate of his comrade, Neymar, who looks set to leave LaLiga for one of Ronaldinho's other old groups, Paris Holy person Germain. 

    "On the off chance that it was me I would do what I have constantly done," he said. 


    "You need to take after your heart and go where you feel is correct and where you will be upbeat."


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Ronaldinho: Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi? I pick Messi Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top