• Latest News

    Tuesday, December 27, 2016

    Luis Enrique: I love Fidel and no problems



    During coach Luis Enrique interview on Canal Barça coach said he has no problems between him and the player Vidal and good Mistop and hopes to raise the player and stay with Ylbarsa level, and you Abruzzo occur by the coach for thee Vidal:

    "Vidal played a good level of player I want to improve the level of more than the piece."

    "Vidal creates an atmosphere of fun during exercise, I figure I like the player and there is no disagreement between us."

    "Vidal downright will get his chance with Barca player I expect the best and provide survival."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Luis Enrique: I love Fidel and no problems Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top