• Latest News

    Tuesday, December 20, 2016

    Jerizman talking about his wish in the future



    French said (Antoine Jerizman) star of Atletico Madrid he looked forward to playing in the future in the United States, especially in the Miami club he co-founded the English star David Beckham in 2014.

    According to a recent Jerizman which transfer site (Gul) said, "I would be very happy if my career concluded in the MLS, I wish I could live there, and if I joined the team to Miami under the leadership of David Beckham's going to be too perfect.

    And for his move to play in the Premier League, "the Premier League of interest to a lot of people but I'm very happy in the Spanish league, and Live a wonderful time with my team Atletico Madrid, I do not know if you'll be playing there or the fact that I'm not thinking about it."


    And the player finished third in the recent best player in the world, where the award is considered one of the most prominent players in the world right now, and the player-old moved "25" years to Atletico Madrid in 2014, coming from compatriot Real Sociedad.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Jerizman talking about his wish in the future Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top