• Latest News

    Tuesday, December 13, 2016

    Cristiano Ronaldo: Messi if I had the same team to beat it!



    Confirmed Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid star, that if Lionel Messi, the Barcelona playmaker, a player on his team, because it was a good thing, but he recalled that he would get more than the golden balls number.

    Crowned Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo, the title of best player in the world for 2016, to take his tally of balls to 4 times, behind Messi owner of five balls.

    Ronaldo said, in an interview with the French newspaper "France Football", after being crowned Ballon d'Or: "If Messi was a player in my team? .. A difficult question. I do not know."

    "It will be interesting, to play together in the same team. I think that the great players have to play together, so if we were in the same team, I think I was Sohsd number of balls (gold) more of it, but it will not be too far away."

    He explained: "Everyone knows that Messi is a great player. Won five Golden Globes."

    And the possibility of the equation Macy's number, the number of gold balls: "I'm going to try. I will fight as I'm used to, but my aim now is to reap the Club World Cup title, an important title."


    He concluded the Portuguese: "After that I will seek to Ballija coronation, he champions Real Madrid, which seeks to harvested and, if possible, the Champions League again, and the King's Cup, I'm always trying to harvest everything."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Cristiano Ronaldo: Messi if I had the same team to beat it! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top