• Latest News

    Monday, December 12, 2016

    Boateng "transition from poverty to riches is dangerous."



    Ghana's Kevin-Prince Boateng player sees the center of Las Palmas Spanish player now Tottenham and AC Milan earlier, that the transition from poverty to riches and represents a serious Allergd.

    Said Boateng to the newspaper "Marca" Spanish "became've got a lot of money in a short time, and in two years' time spent everything I have money to buy cars, watches, shoes, CDs, restaurants and friends who in fact were not friends already."

    He continued by saying: "The fact that I suffered it at a young age, the situation was difficult for me. I was a child grew up in a poor neighborhood and I did not I have any money."

    Boateng confirmed that the 2010 World Cup, such as the turning point in his life, said: "Before the World Cup, my mind was on other things trivial, but I saw players from different model in the World Cup, and I said to myself," then focus on football and tried to get to their level. "

    He continued: "It is important in life to know the negatives and learn from the mistakes and then become a stronger person. I've learned from my mistakes, I was very reckless and now may have become smarter now. "


    In answer to the classic question of the best Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi Boateng said: "Ronaldo is the best player in the land is fluent in payment with the right, and left a distinct vertical and fast shots, but Messi is not human beings from another planet."

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Boateng "transition from poverty to riches is dangerous." Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top