• Latest News

    Friday, December 16, 2016

    Iniesta: the face of Barcelona and PSG Clasico modern era



    Barcelona captain of Spain's Andres Iniesta stressed that if the level dropped in the coming period, we will not continue more than two years in the stadiums and will announce his retirement from playing altogether.

    Iniesta was "32 years" returned to play a full game with his team Osasuna in a match which was held Dec. 10 within the 15th round of the league, and after two months of absence due to injury.

    Iniesta said in remarks to the newspaper "Avanjuardia" Spanish: "I really enjoy the football, especially in the last two years and a half more than was the case at the beginning of my career."

    He added: "impassioned bigger now and my ambition and that's what makes me calmer and Astmtaaa play and I hope to retire here, and certainly the Iniesta 22 differs from Iniesta 26 and differs from Iniesta 32 but I believe that the provision in a positive and distinct age, but as I said if my performance dropped retire in two years no more".


    On the other hand, Iniesta commented on the face of Barcelona and Paris St Germain in the Champions League, said: "Clasico showdown is the modern era, PSG featuring skilful players, led by a great coach knows us well and will be a fun game."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Iniesta: the face of Barcelona and PSG Clasico modern era Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top