• Latest News

    Wednesday, February 15, 2017

    Benzema: I'm not looking for scoring goals, and it was a great night



    Noon Real Madrid striker (Karim Benzema) in a press statement to the media after the 3-1 win at the expense of his team Napoli in the first leg round of 16 of the Champions League, in the meeting, which was held at the "Santiago Bernabeu".

    Where he initiated the player in his speech about the game "It was a great night we have given a great game all of us, not just me, I'm happy with my work today because I have sacrificed so much, today I have a good feeling, recorded a goal and the crowd was for both sides, and this is an important thing to me."

    He played in his speech where he said "criticism has always been present, and I live with it since I was a small child, sometimes I register a lot and sometimes not, but I'm not a player looking for goals but always help the team to win."


    And he continued in his speech, "I'm working a lot in training and today I spent a good night, recorded a goal and moved a lot on the pitch and got the opportunities we can not say that the masses do not understand, I play for the best club in the world and the criticism is normal, they want more."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Benzema: I'm not looking for scoring goals, and it was a great night Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top