• Latest News

    Thursday, February 23, 2017

    Ter Stegen reveals the key to continue the competition for La Liga



    Barcelona goalkeeper occur (Marc-André ter Stegen) in a press statement to the media, where he confirmed the guard to win at Atletico Madrid on Sunday, will be key to continue to compete for the title of La Liga, also touched on in his talk about some things.

    Where the guard began talking about the face Atletico Madrid in La Liga on Sunday, "We're going to win the Alcalderon, we need three points, in order to continue to compete for the La Liga we win against Atletico Madrid, the games against them are always complicated."

    Turning goalkeeper in his speech about the possibility of returning to the Paris Saint-Germain after a 4-0 defeat to go where he said, "Go in front of Paris Saint-Germain? To be frank .. back the lead, we serve a difficult but we have the potential to do that. "

    And went Alhari in his speech as "close to the team told me? All the players are very good, but my relationship stronger Brkitic and two guards Massip and Silisn by virtue of the competition for the guard, Valdez? Best guards in the history of FC Barcelona. "


    He concluded, "Buffon and Casillas? Of course they are the best guards in the world and I hope someday that continued when they came to him, bless you figure? I'm on the verge of a new chapter in my life, I'll marry next summer from my friend, who I love it too. This is the dream of my life. "

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Ter Stegen reveals the key to continue the competition for La Liga Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top