• Latest News

    Sunday, February 19, 2017

    Gareth Bale talks about the ideal return after injury



    Occur star of Real Madrid Welsh international (Gareth Bale) in a press statement to the media about his return from injury which made him miss the team for more than two months after he led his team to beat Espanyol 2-0 yesterday evening in La Liga.

    Where Bell said in a press statement following the end of the game, "a comeback to play in the Bernabeu will give me a good feeling, after the great work in the last three months I came back and was able to help the team, fans of the Bernabeu was fantastic for Faye."

    He said in his speech, "I felt great support and love, and help the team is the most important thing for me, hard to watch the games from home Hlhassan luck was that the team wins, in the end the team is the most important, and I can add to provide."


    Welsh told him the player and conclude stressing that it is not 100% ready yet and needs some time to regain physical readiness, saying "I think I need some time to return to the best level possible and I hope to do so quickly."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Gareth Bale talks about the ideal return after injury Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top