• Latest News

    Sunday, February 12, 2017

    Kayekhoun talking about the way in which he returned to Real Madrid



    Spanish striker Jose Kayekhoun Napoli talked about the extreme enthusiasm to return to the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium on Wednesday accompanied by Napoli team that will face Real Madrid in the first leg round match of the final price of the Champions League.

    Callejon and spoke in an interview with the newspaper (El Mundo Deportivo), Spanish for his return to Real Madrid in 2011, where he said, "after what played several seasons at Espanyol, Jose Mourinho approached me after my match with Espanyol in the face of Real Madrid."

    And continued Kayekhoun "asked me if I wanted to return to Real Madrid again, I predicted Amazhani actually did not expect it to be wants to actually get bounced back, and after months Contact me on the club officially, thanks to Mourinho was able to fulfill my dream I am grateful to him really."


    And Naples Kayekhoun said, "I am very happy here because I play with a great team and in front of a fantastic audience is among the best in Europe, we are when we play at the Stadio San Paolo be 12 players, not 11, I am I have the support and love of great public since arriving .
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Kayekhoun talking about the way in which he returned to Real Madrid Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top