• Latest News

    Monday, April 3, 2017

    Monchi: Sevilla about marked Van Persie and Marcelo



    Following seventeen years with Sevilla, Ramon Rodríguez "Monchi" Verdejo is to leave the club toward the finish of the season, permitting him to talk about various potential arrangements he nearly pulled off. 

    The wearing executive has required some investment time to open up on numerous themes, including which player he stays most pleased with. 

    "My most noticeably bad marking, I won't discuss," he told El Larguero. 

    "My ideal marking was Dani Alves, he was an obscure player who we purchased, we made him a victor however then shockingly needed to offer him, for a high expense. 

    "With Van Persie, I was in Rotterdam to sign him and, as I went up to the inn, he addressed Stockpile and went there. 

    "Genuine Madrid hopped in front of us for Marcelo and marked him. 

    "[Nigel] De Jong was in Seville as of now, and when I made a trip back to arrange an arrangement he revealed to us that he was going to Hamburg. 

    "One situation that annoyed him the most was that of Kevin Gameiro, who in the long run joined from Paris-Holy person Germain after an extreme arrangement of talks. 

    "The one that cost us the most was [Kevin] Gameiro from Paris Holy person Germain," said Monchi. 

    "We needed to arrange a considerable measure and continued evolving things. 

    "It made a considerable measure of disappointment, even with the player as of now in Seville, and I was lessened to tears. 

    "Looking ahead to where he may next wind up, the Spaniard viewed his future as abroad. 

    "At this moment I am accessible to the correct club, the one that appears to be fitting to me," he expressed. 

    "I will never go to another group in LaLiga, if Sevilla require me back whenever then I'll return. 


    "I have had offers from France and Britain, Roma also are excited about me, however I need to hold up to perceive what extend suits me."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Monchi: Sevilla about marked Van Persie and Marcelo Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top