• Latest News

    Sunday, May 21, 2017

    Cristiano Ronaldo: People talk about me as if I'm a criminal and they don't know sh*t



    It must be Cristiano Ronaldo at last, his administration taking Zinedine Zidane's squad higher than ever as Genuine Madrid caught their 33rd ever LaLiga title. 

    Disappointed by the repurcussions of his prior 'bag remark', the Portuguese star utilized the triumphant event to demonstrate his innocence. 

    "Individuals discuss me as though I were a reprobate and they don't know poo," he said. 

    "I'm not a holy person but rather I'm not the fiend either. 

    "I don't sit in front of the television in light of the fact that on the off chance that I did, I wouldn't have a life for all that is said in regards to me - they confuse me for my identity now and again the pitch. 

    "With respect to the explanations for Genuine's succcess, there were a few key elements. 

    "I'm extremely cheerful in light of the fact that it was a staggering end to the season, the best in many seasons, due to savvy administration, the assistance of the mentor, and the commitments of the individuals who played less," the Genuine No.7 demanded. 


    "We know the Cardiff last will be extremely troublesome yet until further notice we will make the most of our first LaLiga title in five years."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Cristiano Ronaldo: People talk about me as if I'm a criminal and they don't know sh*t Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top