• Latest News

    Friday, May 5, 2017

    Why does Zidane question his future as coach of Real Madrid?


    In many question and answer sessions this season, the mentor of Genuine Madrid has rehashed an uncertainty about his coherence with the group. 

    It appears to be unfathomable that Zinedine Zidane would be made a request to leave, given the achievement that Los Blancos have delighted in under his stewardship, however it's a subject that won't be examined until the finish of the crusade. 

    "I have been here in Madrid for a long time, I cherish this club in particular yet I know precisely where I am," he said at his pre-coordinate question and answer session before the Granada amusement. 

    "Amid my profession I've generally attempted to win everything. 

    "I'm not star decision to no end ... be that as it may, we have not won. 


    "We can win everything except for likewise not win anything at all so we will see toward the finish of the season."

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Why does Zidane question his future as coach of Real Madrid? Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top