• Latest News

    Thursday, November 10, 2016

    Cristiano: No Cristiano again, not thinking about it!



    Noon star of Real Madrid's Portuguese international (Cristiano Ronaldo) in a newspaper interview lengthy singled out by the newspaper "Marca" Spanish, so margins of providing new shoes in Portugal, where Don Portuguese pointed out that it does not have Cristiano "New" but that each player would be what it is , also stressed it was too early to think about the option of training in the future.

    Where he started his speech "training in the future? Still a long road, I do not want to think about the future, but I would love to live the present, it was an amazing week where renewed my contract with Real Madrid and now with Nike, this makes me just smiled and I am very happy with what is happening to me, I've always said that I always linked to Real Madrid, as a player and even after my retirement. "

    Ronaldo said in his speech where he said "we'll see what will happen and whether I'll be a coach or something else, I can not think at the moment, but as I said, we'll see what happens in the future, do you think you'll be a good coach? I do not know but we'll see, there are people who seem to feel Sasubhoa good coaches and then it does not happen, and there is also the opposite. "

    And his relationship with coach Zidane said: "We have a wonderful relationship, where we won both the Champions League last season, I was a fan of Zizou when he was a player and now I loved him more as a coach, is the coach and a good person and to continue learning and happy with it because it is extraordinary, I have no doubt that this year is the most important my career, where I won the Champions League and the euro. "

    He added in the same context, "was the best year as well as at the individual level, where renewed my contract with Real Madrid and Nike, I could not be happier, do you see yourself as the owner of the Golden Ball? I did everything last season, it has made the Champions League and Euro 2016 but the sounds do not rely on, if you ask me, of course I want to win it, but does not depend on the vote. "


    He concluded, "Do you see a young player could become the new Cristiano Ronaldo? No Cristiano again, each player will be the must have it, I see in Europe, many of the young talent, and I can recall several examples highlighted by Renato Sanchez, Andre Homesh and Joao Mario, there are a lot of great talent in Europe could reach a high level. "
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Cristiano: No Cristiano again, not thinking about it! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top