• Latest News

    Tuesday, November 15, 2016

    Theme: I deserve to participate in the final tournament .. not think of Nadal



    Austrian tennis player Dominique Theme, said after the win over Frenchman Gilles Monfils in the final tournament and get 200 points to advance to Rafael Nadal in the ranking of the ATP, said he does not think the Spaniard.

    Theme and entered in the final tournament because of Nadal's withdrawal, which decided to end his season and lack of conflict on a card to play in the event.

    Theme and benefited from this absence to participate in the tournament for the first time.

    The player said: "I think I deserve to be here. It does not matter if you're the ninth or eighth or first."

    "In the beginning of the season she won matches against strong players Nadal level. If I did not realize this win (semi-finals of the Buenos Aires) for you to be here."


    He said the player "These matches helped raise my confidence and develop my game."

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Theme: I deserve to participate in the final tournament .. not think of Nadal Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top