• Latest News

    Monday, March 13, 2017

    Modric: I would like to play another 200 recreations with Real Madrid



    Since he made his introduction in a Spanish Super Glass diversion against Barcelona on August 29, 2012, Luka Modric has played 200 amusements for Genuine Madrid, raising the twofold century against Genuine Betis on Sunday night.  

    Altogether, the Croatian has played 131 circumstances in the class, 16 in the Copa del Rey, 46 in the Champions Association, took an interest in three Spanish Super Containers, two Supercopa d'Europa and two Club World Glasses.  

    After the Betis diversion, Modric got a memorial shirt from Florentino Perez in the changing area and postured gladly with his partners.  

    "Two hundred diversions mean a great deal," he said.  

    "I'm exceptionally upbeat and pleased to be a piece of this extraordinary club and ideally I can play 200 progressively and keep on winning more titles.  

    "I trust that I have developed as a player and a man.  

    "Here you are turned each day with incredible players and mentors and it makes you develop and develop.  


    "I am happy with my diversion and I will keep giving everything."

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Modric: I would like to play another 200 recreations with Real Madrid Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top