• Latest News

    Tuesday, March 7, 2017

    Xavi talking about the possibility of Barcelona training



    Spain's Xavi Hernandez player said Al Sadd and former Barcelona star that Ssubh coach in the future and the larger goal for him is to supervise the training of his former club Barcelona, ​​but he at the moment is still focused on playing football.

    Where Xavi told French newspaper L'Equipe. "I'm still a football player and is still enthusiastic to play games Imitlkny, but for the future I am looking forward to become a coach because I see her profession is best for me and certainly Barcelona training my goal."

    And to his question about the timing of his retirement and start racing in his career as a coach Xavi said: "In fact I think I am physically able to continue to play, and I'm also continuing to record and industry goals so I will not stop only when I am unable to continue."


    Xavi and the owner of the 37-year-old moved to the ranks of Al Sadd of Qatar in 2015 after a march bus successes with Barcelona, ​​which won many championships and especially in the golden age with the former coach Pep Guardiola Ketlona.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Xavi talking about the possibility of Barcelona training Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top