• Latest News

    Saturday, December 10, 2016

    Zidane: I own a star of luck, and we will lose someday!



    Real Madrid coach Mr. noon (Zinedine Zidane) at a press conference for the media, following the dramatic victory of the team's lead to 3-2 at the expense of his team Deportivo La Coruna on the "Santiago Bernabeu" stadium in the Spanish La Liga.

    Where the coach began in Khaddath about the game, saying: "We all know that Ramos has the quality of these goals is a person who believes in until the last minute, happy for the players gave a great game, but we went through a complex transition away from it was a great match."

    And he continued to coach in his speech in the same context when he said "We must congratulate the players on the team Deportivo level, but in the end we achieved the most important is to win and, when committed errors pay dearly for it but in the end we knew how to respond act and this is very important."

    And the reasons back in the game, said: "It's great to win games this way, our team is always positive, and what we believe in our ability to win, I think that faith until the last minute order comes with the Real Madrid shirt, these players have tremendous energy."

    He said in his speech, "We know that we are able to offer magical nights like the night the day, someday we will lose, but not defeat in 35 games is gives you confidence and energy, today we suffered but we won and record, but the season is still long."


    He concluded, "in the final minutes I thought about the possibility of recording Ramos goal (laughs), I often do, and is the team spirit, never give up, when I was a player I always thought I have a" star of luck "after me, and I think I'm still I own as a coach."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Zidane: I own a star of luck, and we will lose someday! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top