• Latest News

    Sunday, February 12, 2017

    Navas reveals a way to stay at Real Madrid, and comment on the injury Danilo


    Real Madrid goalkeeper Costa Rican international noon (Keylor Navas) in a press statement to the media, following the victory of his team 3-1 at Osasuna his team in the 22nd round of the Spanish La Liga at the "Al-Sadar."

     

    Where he started his speech about the win yesterday, "When we do a good job we are satisfied, what a pleasure today is the three points, we provide efforts to continue in this way, with due respect to all but a little bit what I listen to everything said about my future."

     

    The Costa Rican goalkeeper in his speech in the same context as the "Best dedicate myself to work for the team, when the person is honest with himself and his team in offering a good job, I have a great desire to continue to work at Real Madrid," he said.

     

    And the way that will make him stay at Real Madrid for many years, said, "I am at Real Madrid and to provide everything to stay in the best level, I know what is the path to follow to stay here for several years, rumors do not bother me because I am."

     

    Continued Keylor Navas in his speech in the same context, he said, "I focus on the things that can help me and the news does not seconded importance, Florentino Perez showed me confidence again, and I will try to give back through the responses and help the team to win."

     

    He concluded on the injured Danilo and face Napoli Champions League "match against Napoli beautiful and very important, I always feel great emotion before the Champions League, Danilo was transferred to the hospital, I hope to not be the case seriously and come back soon.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Navas reveals a way to stay at Real Madrid, and comment on the injury Danilo Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top