• Latest News

    Saturday, October 29, 2016

    Gameiro "I'm fine, however we have not yet observed the Gameiro from Sevilla"



    The French striker Kevin Gameiro Atletico Madrid, creator today of two objectives in the triumph of his group against Malaga (4-2) said that in spite of two objectives, "still" has not seen "the Gameiro from Sevilla "since it does not have" somewhat more certainty. "  

    "I'm fine however we have not seen Sevilla Gameiro still need somewhat more certainty and different things, yet I'm fine and step by step enhance my diversion.  

    My associates help me a great deal, "said Gameiro after the meeting.  

    "Just three months back I'm here and find the Calderon, is difficult to play here. My partners help me a considerable measure and I'm gradually better.  

    Ideally soon observe another Gameiro, on the grounds that right now I'm not a hundred percent, "the French tip has scored five objectives in Laliga Santander.  

    Said the French tip is to "help the group" to win matches scoring objectives and emphasized his partners, you are helping a ton to coordinate, particularly Antoine Griezmann countryman.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Gameiro "I'm fine, however we have not yet observed the Gameiro from Sevilla" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top