• Latest News

    Thursday, October 27, 2016

    Saul: "While you Simeone in the Atleti, don't stress over my future"



    Saul Ñíguez is the hero of the fall issue of the diary The Club Athlete gathering Marca, in which 'The Golden Boy', they call him, discusses his association with Simeone, guaranteeing that it is "all" for him and connecting its future with the Argentine mentor and that while the Cholo Atletico fans ought not fear for their future.  

    "While you Simeone, no.  

    At the point when a mentor wager you that way and gives you that certainty is critical. When you play one, two, three recreations in which you are bad, and you see that you continue playing, on the grounds that at last beyond words him since you feel that you owe.  

    That quietness that he gives me makes it what I am today in the field. It was difficult to pick up your trust, however now that I have I will keep attempting to death for him. "  

    The expressions of the sleeping cushion youth squad to mentor not end there: "For me and Atletico is the same.  

    Simeone's all. He is the individual who wager on me since youth, that made me introduction, was additionally in troublesome times, when I was more youthful and would not take numerous minutes, looked me in the face and had the trustworthiness to let me know: 'Saul , you won't have minutes, go out and develop as a footballer '.  

    It's something I acknowledged in particular, since playing is the best way to truly develop. As much as I prepare with the best and gain from the best, in the event that you don't play you don't have mood party or have aggressiveness ... That minute was vital, thus for me Simeone's all, "he says.  

    Saul additionally makes it clear how critical it is for him Atletico: "I have the qualities ​​and rationality of the club, go diversion by amusement, however my limits are destitute.  

    I will dependably put forth a valiant effort and we'll see where I can get. The yield toward the end is the thing that decides the significance you have in the group. " It additionally clarifies what it implies for him to wear the '8': "I have an exceptional fondness to that number.  

    It was the main dorsal I reclaimed in Cadete B, and everything went well.  

    He has likewise driven the club chronicled individuals like Luis Aragones. What's more, she is wearing Raul Garcia, with whom I have been lucky to share a changing area.  

    For me convey 8 is a pride. "  

    At last, it uncovers who his case to take after:  

    By position would Gabi or Koke, yet Fernando Torres. For all. He is a man who astonished me when he arrived.  

    He has won everything, and when he came here he did with all the lowliness of the world.  

    Prepare more than anybody, he runs like the most, endures a considerable measure or more just has great words and exceptionally decent individuals.  

    It is a case for all colchoneros. They need to see reflected in it. "

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Saul: "While you Simeone in the Atleti, don't stress over my future" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top