• Latest News

    Thursday, October 27, 2016

    Lucas Vazquez: It wasn't simple, yet I'm here


    Genuine Madrid have recharged the agreement of Lucas Vazquez until 2021, with the player communicating his satisfaction at achieving the primary group and in this manner secures a place in it.  

    Since connecting up with Los Blancos' childhood group at 16, the player has worked his way up and delighted in a staggering second 50% of the 2015/16 battle, notwithstanding venturing up to take - and score - the principal punishment in the Undecima-winning shootout.  

    "I am extremely glad," a passionate Vazquez told the press after a video of his Real Madrid highlights had been played.  

    "My fantasy since 2007 has been to wear the shirt of the main group.  

    "It was difficult, however I'm exceptionally satisfied to be here.  

    "I want to proceed with this way and would like to show signs of improvement step by step to improve as a footballer and a superior individual.  

    "Thinking about that punishment he opened away in Milan, one of the highlights of his profession at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, the 25-year-old clarified that he had confidence in himself, as did his mentor.  

    "I had the certainty and the fortunes to score and win the Champions League," he said of his characterizing Real Madrid minute.  

    "I requested that take one and they gave me the first.  

    "In the 2016/17 battle, Vazquez has effectively included in eight LaLiga recreations, giving two helps in this way.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Lucas Vazquez: It wasn't simple, yet I'm here Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top