• Latest News

    Monday, October 17, 2016

    Zidane: Hollande's words trouble me







    As his Real Madrid group plan to do fight with Legia in the Champions League on Tuesday, Zinedine Zidane set aside some opportunity to reprimand French president Francois Hollande over his feedback of Karim Benzema.  

    Obviously the Los Blancos mentor felt that Hollande had no business in making remark on matters which don't specifically concern him."It's not typical to discuss my players and it's irritating, it disturbs me," Zidane said in his pre-coordinate question and answer session.  

    "I have no explanation.....I don't share his words.  

    "Looking ahead to the diversion, the Frenchman was content with the force that he'd seen from his group in preparing and at Real Betis.  

    "I am happy with the level of their work and great things happen when we get ready effectively," he said.  

    "After the diversion a day or two ago a mentor must be glad, yet now we need to change the outlook and not ponder the 6-1.  

    "Genuine are clear top picks to win the tie however Zidane stays mindful.  

    "We play in similar rivalry so that implies we are at similar level," he proceeded.  

    "The diversion will be 50-50 and confused from the earliest starting point.  

    "For me, there is no contrast between us."












    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Zidane: Hollande's words trouble me Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top