• Latest News

    Monday, October 24, 2016

    Godin and Lejeune, Best Defenses last season




    The Atletico and Eibar, content with the honor  

    Diego Godin, the Uruguayan player of Atletico Madrid, has been granted at the Gala Awards as the Best Defense Laliga last season in the First Division.  

    "It is an is here and benefit to get this honor, which would not have been conceivable without the assistance of my partners. He sent welcome to all of South America and to my nation, Uruguay, "he said.  

    In the interim, Florian Lejeune, fullback previous Eibar and Girona, has devoted the honor for Best Defender of a year ago in Second Division "my buddies, my better half and my little girl."




    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Godin and Lejeune, Best Defenses last season Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top