• Latest News

    Wednesday, December 7, 2016

    Oopamiang: Yes, I promised my grandfather playing for Real Madrid




    After that shine and led his team to kidnap sexy tie against Real Madrid and qualify for the group appeared Kmtsdr Pierre Limerick Oopamiang in the mixed region to analyze the game and once again no secret Gabonese his desire to play for Real Madrid.

    He Oopamiang: Real Madrid was good in the first half. In the second half we imposed our style and we have made a good point.

    He Gaopponi: In a break at halftime we talked as a team and we know that we can do anything we did and we made a good performance in the second half.


    To play for Real Madrid? Oopamiang: Yes, it is the promise made by my grandfather, but I now I feel comfortable in Dortmund and we will see what will happen in the future, what can President Peres says.





    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Oopamiang: Yes, I promised my grandfather playing for Real Madrid Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top