• Latest News

    Wednesday, September 13, 2017

    Andres Iniesta: Right now I'm very happy on the pitch



    • The midfielder was brilliant in the 3-0 win over Juventus
    • He said the win leaves the team with a lot of good feelings




    Andres Iniesta shone against Juventus in Barcelona's 3-0 win. 

    He addressed the media after the amusement. 

    JUVENTUS: If the group functions admirably, we are generally improved for it. I'm glad on an individual level or more for the execution of the group. 

    To begin the Champions Association against a rival like Juventus is constantly muddled, however that is European football. We controlled the amusement well. 

    They had not very many possibilities and it was a better than average execution. 

    PLAYING UNDER LUCHO: Last season I had a few misfortunes with wounds which influenced my beat. 

    With Luis Enrique, the method for overseeing [those wellness issues] was shared. 

    The chief dependably needs the best for the club. 

    The vital thing is to prepare well and not have any difficulties. 

    Get: There's just the same old thing new. 

    In the event that there was, you would know. What stresses me is the thing that occurs on the pitch. 

    I need to be cheerful and I need things to go well. 

    I put the group before any individual issues. 


    What's more, I am content with how everything's going.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Andres Iniesta: Right now I'm very happy on the pitch Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top