• Latest News

    Wednesday, January 18, 2017

    Messi seal his fate with the Barcelona final



    Barcelona star confirmed the Spanish international team of Argentina (Lionel Messi) that he wants to stay to continue Rebekah Ketlona club for as long as possible, during his remarks at the press interview with the famous magazine "Coach" British.

    Where he began the Argentine player in his interview about his future with Barcelona under his contract with the club after 18 months, saying in this regard, "Barcelona club gave me everything is possible, and I will be here as long as the club wanted me and my presence here."

    Turning in his speech about Matalmh in world football and making it more competitive, saying "I hate losing, I hate this Alhaourh, when I lose does not affect the hours after the game only, but extended for a longer period, but it motivates me to give back."

    Akhtar and Messi goal in the Champions League final in 2009 against Manchester United favorite target, saying "I chose this goal because it is not beautiful, but because of its importance, we were 1-0 and we were able to kill the game after the second goal, that goal Mavaidh be nice and Atvoz? ".


    And the secret behind the strong relationship between him and Luis Suarez and Neymar said: "We are working hard in training in order for it to do so Khallal matches, and in addition to that, we have a normal relationship between us is good, friendship and football helps us to it."

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Messi seal his fate with the Barcelona final Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top