• Latest News

    Wednesday, January 18, 2017

    Messi: With this coach it all began for me



    Barcelona star revealed Spanish international Argentina (Lionel Messi) for a coach who has had a significant impact in his career, where Messi stressed that the coach (Frank Rijkaard) has had a significant role in Link to him in the round charming world.

    Where Tjdt Messi in an exclusive interview with "Coach," the British journal "in which both trained me taught me a lot, but he gave me Frank the first opportunity, and gave me the confidence to train with the first team and represented the first time, with it all began for me."

    Turning in his speech about the people who helped him cope when he joined the Academy of Amasya, where he said in this regard, "it was difficult to leave my country and move to Barcelona, ​​but I got to know Cesc Fabregas and the then helped me a lot."


    He concluded Messi in his speech about the move to Barcelona when he was young and the challenge that he faced "the most difficult challenge I had to skip it? Skip doses of growth hormone stage, I was a little boy and my whole family left the country for me, but the best decision you've done. "
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Messi: With this coach it all began for me Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top