• Latest News

    Wednesday, January 18, 2017

    Messi: This is my opinion on Cristiano but it does not motivates me!



    Barcelona star appeared International Club of Argentina (Lionel Messi) in an interview, confirmed that from which the presence of Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid star Aihvzh, adding that the motive is to do things well in Barcelona and Argentina.

    Where Messi touched in the interview, which singled out "Coach" magazine Cristiano Ronaldo on his mind when he said, "my relationship with Cristiano of mutual respect, I think that Cristiano Ronaldo is a great player and has achieved great things, too."

    He added Lionel Messi in his speech about whether the presence of Cristiano is an incentive for him, where he said "Is Cristiano is an incentive for you? I do not think so, but always my motivation and is doing things well in Barcelona and Argentina in order to please the masses. "


    He concluded Messi Speaking about his retirement for the Argentine national team last summer before deciding to return to represent the tango again, saying, "After much thought about my decision on my own and talked with those close to me, I still own a tremendously ambitious and I want to try to achieve."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Messi: This is my opinion on Cristiano but it does not motivates me! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top