• Latest News

    Tuesday, January 17, 2017

    Barcelona player reveals the reason for his refusal to view Arsenal



    Youngster Sergi Samper Barcelona player on loan to the team revealed Granada rejected an offer he received to join Arsenal last summer, preferring to move to Granada on loan in order to return to Barcelona next season.

    And the player said in an interview with the transfer site (Gul) "I have talked to me Arsene Wenger and explained to him that I wanted to stay at Barcelona, ​​I want to realize my achievements with the team, I love this club and staying with him will make me very happy, I really do not want to leave." .

    And preferred Luis Enrique loaned midfielder to Granada in order to participate in the games because he will not find a chance to play in light of the presence of both Iniesta and Andre Gomes and Boscic and Rakitic and Denis Suarez and these are all playing in the midfield, making it difficult matter.


    Sergi Samper and is aged 21 years graduates of the famous name of Amasya Barcelona Academy, where he owns a distinctive capabilities in midfield and took part in some of the games in two seasons with Barcelona, ​​especially in the early rounds of the cup competition.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Barcelona player reveals the reason for his refusal to view Arsenal Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top