• Latest News

    Thursday, January 19, 2017

    Rakitic break his silence and talks about his future



    Barcelona midfielder appeared line (Ivan Rakitic) in a press statement to the media, after winning the team who won 1-0 at Real Sociedad counterpart account at the "Anoeta," and go within a quarter of Spain's King's Cup final.

    Where he began his speech about the player in his position given the decline in his role with the team, saying "I will lie to you that I said that I live this situation well, I always share similar fate probably awaits, and now I am working largely in order to convince the coach Enrique."

    He said in his speech in the same context, "I will continue to work in training sessions with full force, today's game was tough and it was high to help the team, coach Enrique knows me well and is the first to know that I'm not happy, but I have to work hard now."

    He continued the player in his speech, saying, "Did she will leave if it continues with this situation? No . The club knows very well, as I know it Sojadded my contract, the club higher offer to renew my contract, I will renew my contract with the club, and I hope to continue for a long time with the team. "


    He concluded his talk about his relationship with Luis Enrique, "My relationship with a very good coach has not changed, and Enrique knows me well, but that's the situation I do not like because I'm always trying to play basically, I will work hard now, but I'm not happy to put me."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Rakitic break his silence and talks about his future Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top