• Latest News

    Friday, January 20, 2017

    Murata: I Mosque balls, and so my dream achieved


    Noon striker Real Madrid's Spanish international (Alvaro Morata) in a newspaper an exclusive interview with one of the sponsors of the club, where he spoke of during his dream achieved, also touched on during his talk about his time in the Juventus and his return to the club again, and many things the other will pass on to you in these statements as it came on the lips of the player.

    Where he initiated the player in his speech, saying "I used to go with my parents to the Bernabeu and I am small and in a match Clasico I told them that someday I will play these matches here, to play for Real Madrid, the best feeling a player can access it, Juve have a wonderful stadium too, but the Bernabeu different, see the pictures me in the first game at the Bernabeu makes physical shrug, it was the dream of my life and achievements. "

    He said the youngster in his speech in the same context, he said, "the fact that all those who follow football like different teams and I think that's the beauty of football, but we had our luck of belonging to a team Real Madrid, when I was young I was a mosque for the balls, and when I am having some advocates tell them you collector Kratkm and stop beating me (laughs). "

    And continued in his speech where he said "Football is incredible, I am now playing with players or against players who were Kaddota and I feel very lucky, I sit in the dressing room and sack in a peer then tell him you know I came in submitting a ceremony at the Bernabeu and you sitting in the stands, I was lucky to win titles with Real Madrid and Juventus. "


    And conclude with the Spanish star in his speech about his dream who wants to achieve in the future, saying in this regard, "My dream now is to win back the Champions League with Real Madrid and win what with the Spanish team before the games that we play we have some things normal that we do, I believe these things because it helps me to focus before the game. "
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Murata: I Mosque balls, and so my dream achieved Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top