• Latest News

    Monday, January 30, 2017

    Kovacic defends Cristiano, and thank this player



    Real Madrid midfielder appeared line (Mateo Kovacic) in a press statement after a 3-0 win at the expense of his team Real Sociedad, on Sunday evening on the floor, "Santiago Bernabeu" stadium in the first round of the Spanish league.

    Where he initiated the player in his speech, saying "we should take advantage of faltering opponents, win today is important we are in good condition and we continue, now we have four more points than the other teams and we have deferred a meeting, we continue so in order to win Ballija."

    He played in his speech, "I do not like to talk about what I'm doing on the pitch, but played well, recorded a goal and created another, I'm happy, the fans today was an extra player, we take advantage of the period that we are experiencing, and united together we will win Ballija."

    And he gave Kovacic in his speech thanked his colleague and compatriot Luka Modric when he said, "I'm always in touch with Luca, and I have to thank him for all his me, today I am in good shape and happy and took advantage of opportunities that allow me by the coach."


    And conclude with the youngster in his speech about booed suffered by Cristiano Ronaldo at the Bernabeu, saying "if you were in the Bernabeu will not yellow strips on Cristiano Ronaldo, the player is scored many goals so that I do not remember the number."

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Kovacic defends Cristiano, and thank this player Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top