• Latest News

    Thursday, January 19, 2017

    Zidane: Othamil loss responsibility, and this is my opinion on Danilo


    Admitted Real Madrid coach, Mr. (Zinedine Zidane) as responsible for the loss that he had received 2-1 yesterday evening in the Spanish King's Cup at the "Santiago Bernabeu", also said he was confident the game by Danilo, who is under great criticism.

    Where the coach spoke at a press conference to the media following the end of the meeting late yesterday, blaming himself, saying the loss, saying in this regard, "I am the coach and I'm responsible for the results, I am also a person who he must find a solution and I will do it."

    The coach that the loss to Sevilla in La Liga on Sunday, have hurt the team when he said, "the loss of Seville Odhartna all of us, but today we are faced with Celta Vigo, we were more relaxed and did not play the way that WE have and this bothers me."

    The coach added the same context, "We will overcome this and we should be worried about the way we played and we will look at everything that has happened is wrong, we're okay physically but perhaps the problem in mind, the defeat in La Liga was a tough match."


    He concluded by saying, "Danilo? I've made a good match and I'm happy with him, Danilo had the opportunity to play and we will see unfortunate happens in the next game, our team was upset by the defeats but we must be more active and will get out of this disappointment. "

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Zidane: Othamil loss responsibility, and this is my opinion on Danilo Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top