• Latest News

    Saturday, January 28, 2017

    Messi: I never imagined to reach this stage, and this is my retirement date



    Noon Barcelona star Spanish international Argentina (Lionel Messi) in a media interview with the Egyptian presenter Amr Adib and which have been transported on Friday, where the player revealed in his speech on the date of his retirement from playing football, and some other things.

    Where the player said in his speech, "What is the right age to retire from football? I do not know what is the right age to retire from football player, for me, I will continue to play football after the end of my career, because football is my favorite sport. "

    Messi continued his speech in the same context, he said, "I carry within me love playing football since I was three or four years, and for me, I will continue to play football until he is capable of doing so, football is my favorite sport."

    The player went on in his speech, noting that he did not imagine that it will reach what is it now, saying, "Are you imagined that you scroll through to this stage? No, when I came to Barcelona I was in the inner dream is to play for the first team, and became a professional player. "


    Messi continued his speech in the same context, he said, "When I arrived in Barcelona was able to experience a lot of other things that I imagined did not imagine her days, and experienced as well as the many wonderful things that happened to me has not dreamed of one day Pthakaha."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Messi: I never imagined to reach this stage, and this is my retirement date Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top