• Latest News

    Sunday, January 1, 2017

    Cristiano: I would like my son to be a football player, and this is my goal



    Confirmed Real Madrid star international club Spanish Portuguese (Cristiano Ronaldo) that he would like to be his son's junior football player in the future and to walk in his footsteps, during a television interview on Friday that the reward of the channel "ONTV".

    He said in this regard, "Yes, I would like to be a soccer player like his father, and I know it's a big challenge, which is not an easy thing, I will not press it to be a footballer, but I'm going it a bit to have it, I do not want to be a guard and even suicide. . I'm not worried. "

    Turning Cristiano Ronaldo in his speech about his reputation in social networking sites, "It is an honor for me to be number one on the social networking sites, but for me the most important is to maintain my level and play football very well to."

    Le Pen labeled in his Npfs context, saying "it is important for me is to score goals, as well as to help the team win titles, which I love to do, of course, is to play football and that the fans are happy and the fans happy."


    He concluded the player in his "decades worth millions? My goal is to continue to play football for years, and signed a big deal with Nike and signed a new contract with Real Madrid, it motivates me more to keep working hard to maintain my level. "
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Cristiano: I would like my son to be a football player, and this is my goal Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top