• Latest News

    Sunday, January 1, 2017

    Cristiano: My son knows how to deal with what it says people!



    Star of Real Madrid Spanish international Spanish Portuguese noon (Cristiano Ronaldo) in a television interview conducted by Friday with Egyptian media (Amr Adib) on ONTV channel, where he spoke from which many of the personal things.

    Where he started his speech about his son, Junior, where he said "I know that there are periods in childhood Atjra okay, when I was a kid I did not know I came across Maouselt it now, you have to be strong in order to deal with adversity and hardship."

    He added in the same context, saying, "Some people are jealous, but I am very happy, sometimes the same people say to my son 'Your father is not a good player' and there are others telling him 'Your father is the best' .. but he knows how to deal with it .. is intelligent."

    Continued Christiao Ronaldo in his speech in the same context, he said, "The most important thing for me is education, and this is something that you can control it, if you give your child a good education as well as to the morality, will grow up well."

    And went in the same context, "My son knows that he was born in a good home, and there are cars and everything he wants, but he knows what it cost to get it, he always saw the dedication that I do through the exercises at home and with my colleagues, and my work with the doctor."


    He concluded, "What do you mean you money? For me it is not important, of course, when you're a football player is very important thing is what you do after football, I see money as a kind of stability, a good thing and that makes you feel comfortable as a footballer. "
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Cristiano: My son knows how to deal with what it says people! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top