• Latest News

    Wednesday, January 4, 2017

    Enrique: Bilbao will not change his style, and this is my opinion in my successor



    Barcelona coach afternoon (Luis Enrique) at a press conference for the media, so to talk about the match tomorrow in front of his team Athletic Bilbao, so go the 16th round of the Spanish King's Cup in the meeting which will be held at the "San Mames."

    Where he started his speech, "We know the traditions of the cup, just know a draw tomorrow will be difficult, Otelic Bilbao has always been causing us problems because of the pressure, I think that the game will be attractive to viewers as it is in other games this role."

    He said in his speech "Is Bilbao will change his style? I do not think that Bilbao will resort to the defense, is a gritty team, I remember in the league that we played well in front of them, however Zbbo us problems, I expect to be a very complicated game, Bilbao a great team. "

    And some of the players said, "not an MSN? After returning from vacation I saw them better than Kanu it earlier, you decided to play in the guard? Yes I decided days ago, and tomorrow you'll learn from Salabl, Touran and Vidal? They are good too, the two players are important to us. "

    And continued in his speech "It is possible that the team plays 19 games in 65 days. How you will manage the team? Great news that we play 19 games in two months, we will need all the players, January will be crucial, and we want to give everyone happiness at the end of the season. "


    He concluded his departure from the club and take over Ernesto Valverde as coach "I love Valverde a lot, I like his game and his personality, our work is very logical that there should be such news, there are always rumors about the coaches."


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Enrique: Bilbao will not change his style, and this is my opinion in my successor Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top