• Latest News

    Wednesday, January 11, 2017

    Modric best Croatian player in 2016



    Royal's players still reap the individual awards after another award, after great year in which his team won the three titles continental They Champions League and Super European and Club World Cup, and today you get the magician Modric the best player Croat Award in 2016 by the Vecernji.

    This is the fifth time that wins out midfielder white this award, which he won in 2007, 2008.2011 and 2014, you may get Modric on (110 points), followed by Rakitic with 80 points, and Mandozkic 76 points.


    After winning the award, said: This award means a lot to, this is the fifth time I win, and that is very special for me is, they represent an ancient and great tradition, and I would like to thank those who voted for me, I must continue to work hard and get better every day, I want to thank those who helped me to achieve this award.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Modric best Croatian player in 2016 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top