• Latest News

    Friday, January 6, 2017

    Zidane: I will not ort myself, I put in place Granada in a good way



    Real Madrid coach Mr. noon (Zinedine Zidane) at a press conference for the media, so to talk about the match on Saturday in front of his team of Granada in the seventeenth round of the Spanish league at the "Santiago Bernabeu".

    Where the coach began in his speech about the readiness of the team after playing against Sevilla in the cup on Wednesday, "We prepared ourselves for the game in a good way up just like we did against Sevilla in the cup, we play every three days and we must prepare for it."

    He said in his speech about the training, "Yes profession inside me suffer physically and perhaps You can not see it, I am still in the 44 years old and has just begun, my career as a coach, I enjoy here every day and I have to do that because the day will come and have is my last day here."

    He declined Zinedine Zidane talk about arbitration and judgment when he said in this regard, "I do not want to engage in discussions on this matter, we only think about the next game, you already asked me three times about it (the referees), I do not want to get involved so."


    He concluded, "Cristiano can play anywhere, he can play as a player No. 9, but there is nothing fixed, it is difficult to record more of it, we know the quality of the players and their potential but have to work hard every day this is not an easy thing."

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Zidane: I will not ort myself, I put in place Granada in a good way Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top