• Latest News

    Wednesday, January 11, 2017

    Zidane: Pique? I do not want to get into trouble



    Zinedine Zidane, Real Madrid coach appeared at a news conference for the face Sevilla on Thursday night in the second leg of the 16th round of the Cup, the King of Spain, and about Pique's comments and the absence of players Barça, the French artistic preferred to avoid the statement in order not to enter in trouble, he said.


    Zidane said:

    - Pique's comments about the referees? I respect your question, but I do not want to say anything that puts me in trouble, I'm interested in a game of my team


    - The absence of players Barça for the ceremony? I'm thinking in only tomorrow's game, and this is my profession



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Zidane: Pique? I do not want to get into trouble Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top