• Latest News

    Tuesday, January 10, 2017

    Cristiano comment on the absence of Barcelona players for the FIFA ceremony



    Real Madrid star was crowned World Club Spanish Portuguese (Cristiano Ronaldo) award by FIFA as the best in the world for 2016, at the annual ceremony held today in the Swiss city of Zurich, Mtofaqa the duo Lionel Messi and Antoine Jerizman.

    He spoke Cristiano Ronaldo in his remarks on the stage Almsrih after receiving the award by the President of the International Union Gianni Infantino, where he said "I want to thank all my colleagues and my coach and also my family, 2016 was one of the best years in my career."

    He added the Portuguese in his speech, "I have won the title gal at the national level with the team and also on a personal level I had not dreamed that Atvoz this title, I will never forget this year ever, thanks to everyone, and I have nothing more to add titles speak."


    He concluded by touching on the absence of Barcelona players for the ceremony because of their game on Wednesday against Bilbao in the cup, where he said "I want to repeat, thanks to my coach and my team and also for my fellow players, and regret the absence of Barcelona players, I Otfm it."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Cristiano comment on the absence of Barcelona players for the FIFA ceremony Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top