• Latest News

    Thursday, September 8, 2016

    "Beside Suarez I will improve a lot"



    Paco Alcacer expects to prominence at the club despite competition with trident: "My role will be decided by the coach, but the year is very long and anything can happen"


    "I come eager to grow alongside great players, it is a privilege for me, I will give everything to win and try to score goals, that is what is expected of a striker.

    " The first words of Paco Alcacer news conference demonstrate ambition and no conformism with a possible substitution due to competition with trident: "Here are the best players in the world, being next to Luis, Leo and Neymar will serve me to learn a lot, the first impression was very good. 

    I come to give everything and arovechar my opportunities as possible. My role will be decided by the coach, the year is very long and anything can happen. "
    Regarding its direct competitor, Luis Suarez , he acknowledged that "in the last two years I've noticed a lot on it. In his mobility, his goal and his ability to annoy the defenses. If you have those three things, it is very important. Next to you I will learn a lot.
    " On his references cited "to Villa and Soldado , I met with them, I maintain a good relationship and Ilearned many things from them."



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: "Beside Suarez I will improve a lot" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top