• Latest News

    Sunday, September 4, 2016

    Messi: "I dyed my to start from scratch"





    The crack Barca justified his makeover "because it came from a lot of trouble," he believes that his son "Thiago will not like football much" and enjoy "normal life" bearing in Barcelona

    Leo Messi , despite a now walk with blond hair and beard , is a shy guy. It was long and did not dress for skit television - what has done- or for one of the productions as a mini repeated crack. But now he appeared yet on television, with the mythical character of Minguito republished , and spoke with a simple guy as another common boy, as if he had five turnovers gold and was the world number one.

    Able to tell that Thiago , his eldest son, "does not buy many balls because you do not really like football. In the club now they put together something for young ones. We'll see if attached ". A Leo who is allowed toopen their privacy. "In Barcelona I lead a normal life . 

    Training early, type tenfold. The boy goes to school at 9. So as we close, we took with my wife.Then we come back and go to the club. As the four p.m.

    I'm looking for Thiago. Whenever I go I. And we started to do something as a family to wear him down and sleep at night, ha , "says Messi dad.

    About his new look in summer, with that platinum blonde, Leo gives his reasons. 

    ". I packed a change to start from scratch came from a lot oftrouble , things that had happened to me and told me: 'We must break this and start again . 

    '" It will not hold up to the World Russia with blond tint. When he leaves, he left.
    Relaxed, before leaving for Barcelona, ​​with clothing selection and kindly provided. Cool to wear the same clothes that Minguito, mythical character star in the 80s and now, dead for years, reissued the humorist Miguel Angel Rodriguez . So, then, what he could see with hat, scarf and doors in your five - star world. Or five balls ...


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Messi: "I dyed my to start from scratch" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top