• Latest News

    Friday, September 23, 2016

    Parejo: Supporters call me a pooch when I'm with family





    It had been a tumultuous summer for Daniel Parejo and things have barely enhanced since the season started with the midfielder itemizing how Valencia fans yell misuse at him in the road taking after the club's winless opening to the season

    That streak did really end on Thursday evening with Los Che recording their first triumph of the season, a 2-1 win against Deportivo Alaves and Parejo scoring a 88th moment punishment

    After the match the 27-year-old addressed Adapt correspondents

    "Now and again I run down the road with my family and individuals yell at me to run increasingly and they call me a puppy," he explained.It was a snapshot of grand weight when the Spaniard ventured up to take the late spot-kick yet he accepts such a duty helped him

    "I realized that on the off chance that I fizzled with this punishment I would not have the capacity to leave the Mestalla, however I like difficulties and will dependably remain as such

    "Valencia had been shaken by the rejection of previous mentor Pako Ayestaran after the thrashing to Athletic Club however Parejo is resolved to get through the terrible spell

    "Destiny has said that I'm in Valencia and I am an expert, consistently I am here I will prepare as hard as anybody and I'll stick up for the club and for the staff straight up until the most recent day I am here."


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Parejo: Supporters call me a pooch when I'm with family Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top