• Latest News

    Friday, August 26, 2016

    Cillessen: "I come to make it difficult to Luis Enrique"



    The Dutch goalkeeper stressed during his presentation that the competition with Ter Stegen will be positive for the team and to get to the club is a 
    dream come true


    With an unusual punctuality in such acts, Jasper Cillessen has appeared in the Press 'Ricard Maxenchs' the Camp Nou, accompanied by Jordi Mestre, vice president in charge of the Sports Area of FC Barcelona, ​​Albert Soler, director of professional sections Of the club; and Robert Fernandez, technical secretary of the club.
    Before starting his speech, the Dutchman has posed with the shirt of FC Barcelona, ​​which will wear the number 13 has vacated Claudio Bravo after his departure to Manchester City.
    In his first words as Barca, Cillessen has opted for the classic speech in which he said he was "very happy to be here and I hope to prove my quality also in the club. I want to thank my family and those who have trusted me all this time. In addition, since the club they have given me a warm welcome from the first moment. Visca Barça ".
    On what have been their first sensations and FC Barcelona as a player, Cillessen has acknowledged that "training this morning made me short, but I had to come here (to his presentation at the Camp Nou). It has been very good, I am very happy. I prefer train to be here (laughter), but I have enjoyed "
    Questioned about his dispute with Ter Stegen for the title in the Catalan side, the Dutch said that the German "is a great goalkeeper and we all know. It has wonderful qualities I hope to be at their level. I was welcomed, we'll get along well and we can make a good tandem in goal Barca "but that" it is the coach who decides who plays. I can only make it harder and so I came. We are a team and we all fight for the good of the team. I have to adapt yet, but I hope to make it difficult to Luis Enrique. "
    He later added that "I have come with bad feelings, after conceding four goals against Rostov, but here everyone has welcomed me very warmly.All I can do is do my work and make life difficult things to the coach. "
    Indeed, the Dutch acknowledged that "I talked to him (Luis Enrique), we have welcomed, told me he was glad to see me," and about the difficulty of playing at the club, admitted that "it is different playing goalie in Barca that at Ajax, but ultimately it is football and the goal is the same in all stages "



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Cillessen: "I come to make it difficult to Luis Enrique" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top