• Latest News

    Sunday, August 28, 2016

    Ter Stegen: "In the next matches I will have more confidence"





    One of the protagonists of the meeting, Marc André ter Stegen , has assured Barça TV after the victory against Athletic that "here in San Mames is always difficult to play and get the ball in short from below but we have tried and finally gone very well and we are happy to win here.


    In the particular section, Ter Stegen has said that " it was my first match after injury and always difficult to enter but in the next games will have a little more confidence with the things I do. I'm fine and knee also now see how it goes in the coming weeks ".


    On the already famous debate of the goal and goodbye Bravo has said that "we have good competition again in goal and is very important for all three, and I hope it always loyal and fight as it should be. We are on a good road three and is most important for the team. "
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Ter Stegen: "In the next matches I will have more confidence" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top