• Latest News

    Monday, August 8, 2016

    Sergio Ramos: "Casualties? With one or the other we will give the face "









    The white captain says, "is never too early to play a final, we must always be prepared"


     Sergio Ramos, Real Madrid captain, is one of the key pieces of the white team in the European Super Cup against Sevilla. A mother who comes to this duel depleted by casualties, but the Seville would not look for excuses for absences. "It is never too early to play a final, we must always be prepared. It has done a great job in preseason. They are missing important players, but we are delighted the great squad we have. With one or the other we will come forward. There are young people who come cateranos and raring. Of course we are prepared to meet this end is always nice face end, is a prize to the work of last season, and to aspire to a European title , "Ramos said , adding that". I am optimistic, I try toforget what I've won before and I aspire to everything every season, so I reset and keep hunger intact. Hopefully we can take the title to the fans. "
    Sergio Ramos acknowledged that face the Seville is special because "they are the two teams in my life and that will not change. I have to defend the Madrid and I will do everything possible so that the title comes to the capital, I'll look at mine, which is the Madrid ". Ramos spoke of the goals of the season both equipment and personnel. "The personal and collective goals go hand in hand. We must give the highest level since the start. The madridista DNA compels us to fight for all titles. And on a personal level, give the best from the beginning of the season, "Ramos explained that on changing physical work with the incorporation of Antonio Pintus said" Comparisons are odious. Each has its own way to train and do the pre-season. The last few weeks has been much emphasis on the physical. We are very happy with the Italian. On a personal level, hopefully this year will respect me injuries and can play more than last season. "
    The output of Jesse
    Sergio Ramos had a special word to Jesse , which has now been presented as new PSG player. "As a partner is not we who make these decisions. I admire very much, I have a special affection because I have many years dealing with it and I have always tried to advise best. I wish him well in the future , "said Ramos, ending ruling that" Jesse has tried to show his best at Real Madrid and we are proud of what has been, but these are the circumstances of football. It's a shame to leave us, but when you have many minutes in your house is good output. Football takes many turns and you never know whether he can return. He wish you good luck , "he added.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Sergio Ramos: "Casualties? With one or the other we will give the face " Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top